Summer is (almost) here!
I am ready for this rain to end. Right. Now. Like, right now. The ground has been too wet for horse lovers to do much outside. But hopefully conditions will improve and we’ll be able to enjoy some more sunny days! The ones we’ve had have been SO wonderful! Here’s a quick update on what’s happening in TRPC-land:
- In early May, some of our members did the Catalpa schooling show which is always a great time!
- In mid-May, we had an unmounted meeting to make essential oil fly spray and learn tack cleaning.
- Last weekend, we had a games day at BCF.
- And we continue to hold weekly mounted lessons. Let us know if you want to join!
Photos of the above events have been added to our Photos Page so please take a look!
Coming up, we have:
- Summer camp June 9th – 12th! Riding at Winds Reach and sleeping at the Marsh house. Lots of opportunities even without a horse or only coming for partial days.
- BCF work day – July 2nd! Mark your calendars! Many hands make light work.
- Certifications July 9th. Signed checklists due to Lara June 9th.
- Catalpa Horse Trials Aug. 3 and 4
See you at the barn!