TRPC Meeting Minutes – October 8, 2019
Date – October 8, 2019, 7pm @ the Marsh’s.
Members attending: Alex, Rachel, Hana, Sophia, Sophie, Madeline, Olivia, Evelyn
Sponsors attending: Joan, Bridget, Annette, Amy, Molly, Lara, Cornelia, Chris
- Secretary’s Report, minutes from last meeting – Chris – minutes from the Sept 17 meeting are not on the website due to tech problems. Will try to address.
- Treasurer’s Report – Cornelia
- Update on year to date financials for 2019
- Budget for 2020 will be voted on at the annual meeting
- USPC Membership Renewals
- Renew ONLINE my November 15th and save $10
- Everyone should’ve received an email with instructions on renewing
- Regional Membership fees – $35 payable to TRPC
- Local Membership fee – $80 payable to TRPC
- Sponsor fee – $5/sponsor payable to TRPC
- Last unmounted meeting was Bits (Alex taught); a fair amount of distraction was noted; Bits will be taught again by Amelia, Evelyn, and Rachel at a future meeting.
- Tonight’s unmounted topic is saddle fitting (Emma Frimml teaching)
- Fundraising – Chris; October 13 at Catalpa ODE. Jimmy John’s sandwiches, chips, cookies and chips will be served. Chris will organize, workers will be needed. One water bottle was sold at the fun show at Ali Glenn’s.
- Fundraising – Lara; Online Store is up and running
- Photos – please send Lara any you want on website (email is preferred)
- Lara will be attending the regional meeting Nov. 2nd.
- Discussion of the following events and who might attend:
- Show Jump/Dressage Rally will be June 5 – 7 (tentative; not sure on location)
- Possible TET rally
- Eventing Rally at FRV June 19 – 21
- National Champs in Kentucky July 13 – 20
- Upper Level Preps – usually two; one is tentatively April 4 – 5 in Chicagoland area
- National testing?
Next Meeting: November 12, 7pm; Annual Meeting