TRPC Minutes – October 10
Meeting was held at Marsh house. It started at 7:00 pm.
Members: Anna, Amelia, Rachel, Kyla, Jean, Eveyln, Alex, Andria
Sponsors: Cami, Lara, Kim, Chris, Cornelia
Guests: Amy and CC Green
- Members had a lesson about Training Scale – Discussion of Riding taught by Andria Pooley.
- Minutes Approved from last two meetings.
- Officer Elections – officers approved
- DC: Lara Marsh
- Secretary: Cornelia Lang
- Treasurer: Cami Dykstra
- Budget Report
- Looking at actual expenses vs. proposed expenses
- We talked through plans for next year.
- Budget is nearly balanced: reduce the member refund for club activities (from $100 to $50).
- We will be adjusting to a new budgeting system starting 1 November 2017. Please settle up any business with Cami before 1 November.
- Changes: invoicing if past due
- Regional dues – due 15 Feb 2018 (per member): $40.00
- Local dues – due 1 January 2018 (per member): $80.00
- Work Day and Tack Swap on September 30th went really well
- TPRC Members and sponsors participated and much work was done around BCF!
- Donations for the Tack Sale came from members and others in the community. Many great items and bargains! Thanks to all who helped out.
- TPRC made about $125.00.
- Ratings were held on Saturday, October 7th and a Clinic was held with the examiner on Sunday, October 8th.
- Thanks to the QCPC for volunteers and for providing lunch. Thanks for TRPC for volunteering time for setting up the courses and providing support for our members. Thanks to Jim and Susan at Catalpa for letting us use their gorgeous facility.
- The weather was challenging on Saturday but both riders and volunteers worked really hard that day to make it successful.
- Several members from the QCPC did their ratings with us.
- Clinic was well attended with several groups riding at different levels.
- The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 pm. Next meeting is Tuesday, November 14th at 7 pm.