TRPC Tack Swap and Work Day at BCF
Last year, we attended the Kirkwood Tack Swap but discovered that we sold most of our items amongst ourselves! So this year we are having a tack swap at BCF in conjunction with a work day at BCF to show our appreciate for all they do for us.
Here are some details about the Tack Swap this weekend below.
- Saturday, 30 September 2017 at BCF
- 1-4 pm
- All are welcome; TRPC, BCF and others!
- Please bring tack you’d like to sell or donate to Cornelia (contact information below) by noon on Saturday to BCF (drop off area is by the shady picnic table). If you’d like to bring items beforehand, contact Cornelia to arrange something.
- Sale items: please label items with as much info if possible, especially if they are big ticket items like saddles or things over $100
- Sale items: 10% of the item proceeds go to TRPC (up to $50; feel free to discuss with Cornelia)
- Donation items: we’ll also have a donation area where 100% of the proceeds go to TRPC
- We will set up outside on the grass, under the shady trees at BCF
- Cornelia will bring 2 folding tables to use in addition to the picnic tables, etc.
- Cornelia plans to staff the tack sale part of the time and work at the work day part of the time – we can figure out on Saturday how to staff the sale depending on how many shoppers there are and what work needs to be done
- We’ll have cool drinks (by donation) in a cooler for shoppers and workers
- Cornelia Lang
- mobile: 319-621-2046