What’s happening in April and beyond…
Happy (almost) Spring! It’s that time of year when the boots get muddy, you fall on the ice, you wear shorts, and you wear your stocking cap…all in the same day.
I wanted to let you know of a few things coming up in April and beyond. Please mark your calendars.
- April 7 – Standards and Certification Clinic* with Sarah Morgan, National Examiner, click here for SC/Prep/Meeting Packet (PDF), click here to register
- April 8 – HA/HB Prep with Sarah Morgan, National Examiner; NCPR meeting, click here for SC/Prep/Meeting Packet (PDF), click here to register
- April 14 – TRPC Mounted Clinic with Bailey Gilbert, BCF
- April 17 – TRPC Unmounted meeting, 7pm at Marsh house
- April 21 – 22 – NCPR Upper Level Mounted Prep with Cathy Frederickson, Barrington, IL
- April 28 – QCPC Mounted Clinic with Ali Glenn (contact Dianna or Valerie to sign-up)
There are many things going on in May, June, and July as well. Check out our Calendar.
For now, please SAVE THE DATE for a Michelle Mercier clinic on September 2nd. This is the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. When we had Michelle last year, she was a huge hit. You don’t want to miss this clinic. It will be held at BCF. More details will come later. Let your friends know as everyone will be invited, as always.
See you at the barn!
*The Standards and Certification clinic is good for all parents, kids, and instructors. It helps everyone understand what is expected at each Pony Club certification level. It will be held at Cornerstone Stables in Hopedale, IL (the barn near the site of former Quiz Rallies).